Sex ed is everyone’s right.
That’s why we created Girl2Girl,
a sex ed program just for LGB+ teen girls.
In Girl2Girl, we will talk about a lot of different things, including:
- What healthy relationships look like.
- What unhealthy relationships look like.
- How to talk to your partner about difficult things.
- What it’s like growing up as an LGB+ teen, such as when and if to come out.
- The different types of sex and ways to increase pleasure while decreasing risk for STDs and pregnancy.
- Different types of birth control and why you might want to get on one.
- Female condoms – what they are and how you can use them.
- Male condoms and how they can be used not just for penises but also sex with vaginas.
- How to get, carry, and use all types of condoms.
- Lube and sex toys.
- How to talk to a doctor about sex and sensitive stuff.